Terms & Conditions
Important information About Protecting your Privacy
Licensed with the California Department of Corporations, Talbrook II Escrow Corp. is entrusted and committed to treating your sensitive personal and financial information responsibly. At Talbrook II Escrow Corp., we understand that our customers ("you" or "your") have an expectation that the personal information you provid eot us is to be kept confidential. We welcome this opportunity to describe our Terms & Conditions. Please keep a copy of this notice for your records. Our policy applies to relationships with individual consumers who obtain services for Escrow purposes.
Linking to Other Sites
Security of Information
We are committed to the security of your financial and personal information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal standards, to guard your nonpublic personal and financial information.
Disclosure of Information in Other Situations
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you as necessary to effect, administer, or enforce transactions that you have requested or authorized, or in connection with servicing or processing an Escrow which you have requested or authorized. In addition, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to maintain or service your accounts with us or as otherwise described below. We normally disclose information:
- When it is necessary or helpful to complete a transaction.
- To verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a merchant, another financial institution or a credit reporting agency.
- In response to an inquiry about sufficient funds to cover a check you have written.
- To other companies, financial institutions and networks which may be involved in processing your transactions.
- To an account verification service, in addition to a credit reporting agency, if we close your account due to unsatisfactory handling, fraud, attempted fraud or suspected criminal activity.
- To comply with a law, regulation, legas process or court order which applies to us or an affiliate.
- To local, state or federal authorities, if we believe a crime has been commited.
- To paying agencies after the death of incapacity of a recipient or beneficiary of recurring direction deposit payments.
- To our agents and affliliates and to third parties who perform services or functions on our behalf to facilitate the delivery of information related to your accounts or other financial services that may be of interest to you.
- Independent contractors, such as technical system consultants who program our software to help us administer our products or market our own products to you.
- In response to requestse by our regulatory agencies or requests by agents of the company or its affiliated companies, such as accountants, auditors, consultants of attorneys.
- When you authorize us to.